There are two ways to integrate online payments with your website:
Use a plugin: 4Geeks Payments offers plugins for popular platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, and Odoo. These plugins make it easy to integrate 4Geeks Payments with your website with just a few clicks.
Use the API: If you have a custom website or platform, you can use the 4Geeks Payments API to integrate it with your website. The API is a set of instructions that you can use to create your own integration.
Steps on how to integrate 4Geeks Payments with your website using a plugin:
- Go to the 4Geeks Payments website and create an account.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to download the plugin for your platform.
- Install the plugin on your website.
- Configure the plugin with your 4Geeks Payments account credentials.
- Once the plugin is configured, you will be able to accept payments on your website.
Steps on how to integrate 4Geeks Payments with your website using the API:
- Go to the 4Geeks Payments website and create an API key.
- In your website’s code, make a request to the 4Geeks Payments API using the API key.
- The API will return a response with the payment information.
- You can then use the payment information to create a payment form on your website.